Narrative of the life of Frederick Douglass, an American slave written by himself :authoritative text contexts criticism
- 作者: edited by William L. Andrews and William S. McFeely.
- 出版: New York ;London : W. W. Norton & company 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- 版本: 2nd ed.
- 叢書名: Norton
- 標題: Biography. , Douglass, Frederick, , African American abolitionists , Abolitionists United States -- Biography. , Slaves United States -- Biography. , Douglass, Frederick, 1818-1895. , Abolitionists , Slaves , African American abolitionists Biography.
- ISBN: 0393265447 , 9780393265446
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references.
- 摘要: An autobiographical account of a childhood and youth spent in slavery by a man who became a great abolitionist and leader of anti-slavery activity.
- 系統號: 000263184
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結