Romeo and Juliet :text of the play, sources, contexts, and early rewritings, criticism and later rewritings
- au: William Shakespeare ; edited by Gordon McMullan.
- Publish: New York ;London : W.W. Norton & Company 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: First edition.
- cu: A
- sb: Criticism and interpretation. , Vendetta , Verona (Italy) Drama. , Juliet (Fictitious character) , Conflict of generations Drama. , Vendetta Drama. , Conflict of generations , Juliet (Fictitious character) Drama. , Romeo (Fictitious character) , Verona (Italy) , Shakespeare, William, , Romeo (Fictitious character) Drama. , Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 Criticism and interpretation.
- ISBN: 0393926265 , 9780393926262
- ps: Includes bibliographical references.
- ab: "This much-anticipated Norton Critical Edition of Shakespeare's best-known play is based on the Second Quarto, widely agreed to be the most authoritative early text. By carefully selecting extracts from sources, scholars, and scriptwriters, Gordon McMullan tells a series of stories about Romeo and Juliet, globally and from their legend's origins to the present day. The NortonCritical Edition includes: Introductory materials and explanatory annotations by Gordon McMullan as well as numerous images. Sources and early rewritings by Luigi Da Porto, Matteo Bandello, Pierre Boaistuau, Kareen Klein, and Thomas Otway, among others. Critical readings and later rewritings spanning four centuries and including those by Stanley Wells, Wendy Wall, Dympna C. Callaghan, Jill L. Levenson, Niah Cusack, David Tennant, and CourtneyLehmann."--
- ref_id: 000263175
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結