Andrews' Diseases of the skin :clinical dermatology
- au: William D. James, MD, Dirk M. Elston, Timothy G. Berger.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- ver: 12th ed.
- sb: Dermatology , Skin Diseases , Diseases , Skin
- ISBN: 0323319688 , 9780323319683
- ps: Previous edition: Philadelphia, Pa.: Saunders Elsevier, 2011 Includes bibliographical references and index. Skin : basic structure and function --
- ab: Effectively diagnose and treat a wide range of skin conditions with the latest edition of the highly regarded Andrews' Diseases of the Skin: Clinical Dermatology. The 12th edition of this classic reference, by esteemed authors William D. James, MD, Timothy G. Berger, MD, and Dirk M. Elston, MD, provides state-of-the-art information on newly recognized diseases, new conditions, and unusual variants of well-known diseases, as well as new uses for tried-and-true medications and unique drugs for diseases as disparate as melanoma and rosacea. It's your ideal go-to resource for clinical dermatology, at every stage of your career
- ref_id: 000263137
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結