Diagnostic pathology.Infectious diseases
- 作者: [edited by] Danny A. Milner.
- 出版: Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier 2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- 版本: 1st ed.
- 標題: Communicable diseases Pathophysiology -- Handbooks, manuals,etc. , diagnosis , Communicable diseases Diagnosis -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. , Infection , Pathophysiology , Diagnosis , Infection Pathophysiology -- Handbooks, manuals, etc. , Communicable Diseases diagnosis -- Handbooks. , pathology , Communicable diseases , Communicable Diseases pathology -- Handbooks. , Communicable Diseases
- ISBN: 0323376770 , 9780323376778
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index
- 摘要: "Diagnostic Pathology: Infectious Diseases presents a comprehensive look at infectious diseases, their anatomic manifestations, and how to insure a complete and accurate sign out at the microscope. With an almost entirely new chapter landscape and thousands of images, this is the keycompanion for the resident in training and the general surgical pathologist. Diagnostic Pathology: Infectious Diseases is divided into sections by organism type (Virus,Bacteria, Fungi, and Parasite) and further divided by those that can be definitively diagnosed on histological appearance and those that need ancillary confirmation by avariety of techniques. Species-specific pathologies, when appropriate, are discussed for finding "zebra" cases. A comprehensive approach to how to sign out cases is detailed in each chapter. As with all Amirsys references, all of the information is distilled into succinct, bulleted text, with a Key Facts box with quick go-to information. Diagnostic Pathology: Infectious Diseases will provide all of the essential information for all practicing surgical pathologists and trainees in anatomic pathology."--Provided by publisher
- URL: online
- 系統號: 000263133
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結