Modern concepts and practices in cardiothoracic critical care
- au: Adam S. Evans ... [et al.].
- Publish: Hershey, PA : Medical Information Science Reference, and imprint of IGI Global 2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- cu: Advances
- sb: methods. , Critical Care Nursing methods. , Postoperative Complications. , Perioperative Care methods. , Cardiac intensive care. , Critical Care , Critical Care methods. , Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures. , Cardiovascular Diseases. , Critical Care Nursing , Intensive Care Units. , Perioperative Care
- ISBN: 1466686049 , 9781466686045
- ISSN: 9781466686045 (ebook) , 1466686049 (electronic bk.)
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p.904-1091) and index
- ab: "This book brings together the most recent research and current issues facing medical professionals and patients in intensive cardiovascular care to provide the necessary tools and resources for improved health and medical care and includes chapters on safety, ethics, and specific surgical techniques for all those who care for patients following cardiothoracic surgery"--
- ref_id: 000263060
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結