Emergency and trauma radiology :a teaching file
- au: editor, Daniel B. Nissman ; associate editors, KatherineR. Birchard, Benjamin Y. Huang, Ellie R. Lee.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- sb: Diagnostic Imaging Case Reports. , Wounds and Injuries diagnosis -- Case Reports. , Diagnostic Imaging , diagnosis , Wounds and Injuries
- ISBN: 1469899485 , 9781469899480
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "Part of the popular Teaching Files series, Emergency and Trauma Radiology: A Teaching File is an exceptional resource for radiology trainees and practicing radiologists who are interested in reviewing the basics ofthis diverse and challenging field. 300 cases, both in print and online, are portrayed through high-quality images similar to those you see in daily practice. Each emergency or trauma case includes images, along with descriptions of clinical history, findings, differential diagnosis, a discussion of diagnosis, relevant questions with appropriate answers, reporting requirements, and key information to relay to the treating physician. It's an ideal review tool both for practicing clinicians as well as those studying for board and certification exams. Key Features More than 300 cases (100 in print and an additional 200 in the interactive eBook) help you make accurate and informed diagnoses and study for exams. , Actual cases have been taken from extensive teaching filesin major medical centers. Each case is presented as an unknown, and in random order, for a close approximation todaily decision-making. Cases follow the same consistent format: a brief clinical history, several images, relevantfindings, differential diagnosis, and final diagnosis, followed by a discussion of the case. Realistic case discussions mimic those between residents and faculty members in all radiology departments. , Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like: Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools andsmart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web Cross-linked p., references, and more for easy navigation Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use"--
- URL: online textbook
- ref_id: 000263022
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結