Pharmacology and physiology for anesthesia :foundations and clinical application
- 作者: [edited by] Hugh C. Hemmings, Jr., Talmage D. Egan.
- 出版: Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier/Saunders 2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- 標題: Anesthesia. , Physiological Processes. , Pharmacological Processes.
- ISBN: 1437716792 , 9781437716795
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index Basic principles of pharmacology -- Mechanisms of drug action -- Pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic principles for intravenous anesthetics -- Pharmacokinetics of inhaledanesthetics -- Drug metabolism and pharmacogenetics -- Pharmacodynamic drug interactions -- Adverse drug reactions -- Nervous system -- Central nervous system physiology: -- Central nervous system physiology: -- Intravenous anesthetics -- Pharmacology of inhaled anesthetics -- Drugs for neuropsychiatric disorders -- Autonomic nervous system physiology -- Autonomic nervous system pharmacology -- Nociceptive physiology -- Opioid agonists and antagonists -- Non-opioid analgesics -- Localanesthetics -- Neuromuscular physiology and pharmacology -- Neuromuscular blockers and reversal drugs -- Cardiovascular and pulmonary systems -- Cardiovascular physiology: cellular and molecular regulation -- Cardiovascular physiology: integrative function -- Vasopressors and inotropes -- Antihypertensive drugs and vasodilators -- Antiarrhythmic drugs -- Pulmonary physiology -- Pulmonary pharmacology -- Gastrointestinal and endocrine systems -- Liver and gastrointestinal physiology -- Nutritional and metabolic therapy -- Pharmacology of postoperative nausea and vomiting -- Endocrine physiology -- Endocrine pharmacology -- Fluid, electrolyte, and hematologic homeostasis -- Renal physiology -- Intravascular volume replacement therapy -- Electrolytes and diuretics -- Blood and coagulation -- Transfusion and coagulation therapy -- Anticoagulant and antiplatelet therapy
- 摘要: "Better understand the complexities of pharmacology and physiology relevant to your practice with the brand-new medical reference book, Anesthetic Pharmacology and Physiology. Drs. Hugh Hemmings and Talmage Egan provide the clinical insights you need to effectively administer anesthesia, ensuring patient safety and the most optimal outcomes. Access comprehensive, continually updated research on the physiology of organ systems and clinical topics in the pharmacology of anesthetic drugs. Quickly and easily reference the information you need through user-friendly tables, figures, and algorithms, all presented in lavish full color throughout. Understand the molecular mechanism of drug actions and identify key drug interactions that may complicate anesthesia with dedicatedsections on these key areas"--Provided by publisher
- URL: online
- 系統號: 000263005
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結