Bates' guide to physical examination and history taking
- au: Lynn S. Bickley, Peter G. Szilagyi ; guest editor, Richard M. Hoffman.
- Publish: Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 12th ed.
- sb: methods. , Physical diagnosis. , Medical history taking. , Medical History Taking , Medical History Taking methods. , Physical Examination , Physical Examination methods.
- ISBN: 146989341X , 9781469893419
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Foundations for clinical proficiency -- Evaluating clinical evidence -- Interviewing and the health history -- Beginning the physical examination : general survey, vital signs, and pain -- Behavior and mental status -- Theskin, hair, and nails -- The head and neck -- The thorax and lungs -- The cardiovascular system -- The breasts and axillae -- The abdomen -- The peripheral vascular system -- Male genitalia and hernias -- Female genitalia -- The anus, rectum, and prostate -- The musculoskeletal system -- The nervous system -- Assessing children : infancy through adolescence -- The pregnant woman -- The older adult
- ab: Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking isdesigned for medical, physician assistant, nurse practitioner, and other students who are learning to interview patients, perform their physical examination, and apply clinical reasoning and shared decision making totheir assessment and plan, based on a sound understanding of clinical evidence. The twelfth edition has many new features to facilitate student learning. As with previous editions, these changes spring from three sources: the feedback and reviews of students, teachers, and faculty; our commitment to making the book easier to read and more efficient to use; and the abundant new evidence that supports the techniques of examination, interviewing, and health promotion. Throughout the twelfth edition, we emphasize common or important problems rather than the rare or esoteric, though at times we include unusual findings that are classic or life threatening. We encourage students to study the strong evidence base that informs each chapter and to carefully review the clinical guidelines and citations from the health care literature. -- Provided by publisher
- URL: online ebook
- ref_id: 000263003
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結