Growing old in the twentieth century
- au: edited by Margot Jefferys.
- Publish: London ;New York : Routledge 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- sb: Social conditions. , Economic conditions. , Older people , Older people Great Britain -- Economic conditions. , Older people Care -- Great Britain. , Older people Great Britain -- Social conditions. , Care
- ISBN: 0415072875 , 9780415072878
- ps: First published in paperback in 1991 Includes bibliographical references and index The politics of retirement, 1980-1948 / John Macnicol and Andrew Blaikie -- The consolidation of òld age' as a phase of life, 1945-1965 / Sarah Harper and Pat Thane -- The structured dependency of the elderly: A critical note / Paul Johnson -- The social division of early retirement / Alan Walker -- Resources in old age: Ageing and the life course / G. Nigel Gilbert [and others] -- Income inequality in later life / Christina R. Victor -- Longitudinal perspectives on the living arrangements of the elderly / Emily Grundy -- Virtue and vicissitude: The role of old people's clubs / Dorothy Jerrome -- Support networks in old age: Constructing a typology / G. Clare Wenger -- Contested territory in informal care / Jane Lewis and Barbara Meredith -- Residential care and the maintenance of social identity: Negotiating the transition to institutional life / Jennifer Hockey -- Bridging the gap between hospital and home: Two models of discharge care for elderly people / Jill Russell and Maria Brenton -- Black old women, disability, and health careers / Elaine Cameron [and others]
- ref_id: 000262978
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結