Integrated behavioral health in primary care :step-by-step guidance for assessment and intervention
- 作者: Christopher L. Hunter ... [et al.].
- 出版: Washington, DC : American Psychological Association 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- 版本: 2nd ed.
- 標題: methods. , Integrated delivery of health care. , Behavioral Medicine. , Primary care (Medicine). , Disease Management. , Mental health services , Primary Health Care , Primary Health Care methods.
- ISBN: 1433823810 , 9781433823817
- 附註: Revision of: Integrated behavioral health in primary care / Christopher L. Hunter... [et al.]. c2009. 1st ed Includes bibliographical references (p. 299-333) and index Population health and the patient-centered medical home -- Conducting the initial consultation appointment -- Common behavioral and cognitive interventions in primary care: moving out of the specialty mental health clinic -- Depression, anxiety, posttraumatic stress disorder, and insomnia -- Health behaviors: tobacco use, overweight and obesity, physical activity -- Diabetes -- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma -- Cardiovascular disease -- Pain disorders -- Alcohol and prescription medication misuse -- Sexual problems -- Special considerations for older adults -- Women's health -- Children, adolescents, and parenting -- Couple distress -- Managing suicide risk in the primary care setting -- Clinical pathways and shared medical appointments
- 系統號: 000262971
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結