The resilient mental health practice :nourishing your business, your clients, and yourself
- au: edited by Jennifer M. Ossege and Richard W. Sears.
- Publish: New York, NY : Routledge 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- sb: Mental health services Practice , Mental health services Administration , organization & administration. , Practice Management. , Practice , Administration , Mental Health Services , Mental Health Services organization & administration. , Mental Disorders therapy. , Mental health services , Mental Disorders , therapy.
- ISBN: 1138935891 , 9781138935891
- ISSN: 9781315673035
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Independent practice and consultation services as a solo practitioner / Richard W. Sears -- Establishing, maintaining, and growing a group private practice / Ted Ossege and Jennifer M. Ossege -- Creating and sustaining an assessment/forensic-based practice / Steve Sparks -- Therapist as manager : supervising non-clinical staff and tasks / Jennifer M. Ossege and Ted Ossege -- Navigating the digital landscape : a practitioner's guide to moving through the rough terrain of the internet and social media/ Jami Wilder and Heather Wilder -- Integration of clinical healthcare strategies : preparing clinicians for shifting roles / Kristy Fritz-Bosse and Jennifer M. Ossege-- Isolation, disconnection, and burnout : the importance of staying connected in private practice / Joy McGhee -- Work-life demands : practical tips for finding the balance/ Emily Sander -- 25 strategies for engaging in self care / Laura Hensley and Andrea Schultz-Duncan
- ref_id: 000262949
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結