Discrimination in childhood and adolescence :a developmental intergroup approach
- 作者: Christia Spears Brown.
- 出版: New York, NY : Routledge 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- 標題: Cognition in adolescence. , Cognition disorders in children. , Race discrimination Psychological aspects. , Race discrimination , Perception in children. , Sex discrimination. , Psychological aspects.
- ISBN: 1315208385 , 9781315208381
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction: how children and adolescents experience discrimination because of ethnicity, immigration, gender, and sexual orientation -- Overview and background on discrimination in childhood and adolescence -- Defining a complex phenomenon -- Theoretical framework for understanding the importance of discrimination -- An (abridged) historical look at research on childhood discrimination -- The perception of discrimination in childhood and adolescence -- Perceptions of discriminationacross social groups : trends, similarities, and differences -- How children develop an understanding of discrimination : the social cognitive precursors -- A developmental intergroup analysis of children and adolescents' perceptions of discrimination : -- Who, what,and when -- The impact of discrimination on children and adolescents: -- The physical and psychological impact of perceiving discrimination -- Social and behavioral consequences of perceiving discrimination -- The academic consequences of perceiving discrimination -- The context of discrimination in childhood and adolescence -- The roleof the family -- The peer context -- The importance of schools and neighborhoods -- Conclusion: where to go from here -- Index
- 系統號: 000262911
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結