Disaster mental health interventions :core principles and practices
- 作者: James Halpern, Karla Vermeulen.
- 出版: New York, NY : Routledge 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- 標題: methods. , psychology. , Disaster Victims , Crisis intervention (Mental health services) , Psychological Trauma , Emergency Services, Psychiatric methods. , Disaster Victims psychology. , Crisis intervention (Mental health services). , Crisis Intervention. , Emergency Services, Psychiatric , Psychological Trauma therapy. , therapy.
- ISBN: 1138644587 , 9781138644588
- ISBN: 9781315623825
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 摘要: Disaster Mental Health Interventions uses DSM-5 diagnostic criteria and the latest research to help build disaster mental health intervention skills that will last a lifetime. Students and emerging professionals across the fields of mental health counseling, social work, school counseling, spiritual care, and emergency management will appreciate the accessible tone, level of detail, and emphasis on practice. Case studies and anecdotes from experienced professionals add an additional level of depth and interest for readers.
- 系統號: 000262910
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結