Women's mental health across the lifespan :challenges, vulnerabilities, and strengths
- au: edited by Kathleen A. Kendall-Tackett and Lesia M. Ruglass.
- Publish: New York, NY : Routledge/Taylor & Francis Group 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 1st ed.
- cu: Clinical
- sb: Psychology. , Women Mental health. , Women Psychology. , Mental health. , Women
- ISBN: 1138182745 , 9781138182745
- ISSN: 9781315641928
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: Women's Mental Health Across the Lifespan examines women's mental health from a developmental perspective, looking at key stressors and strengths from adolescence to old age. Chapters focus in detail on specific stressors and challenges that can impact women's mental health, such as trauma, addictions, and mood and anxiety disorders. This book also examines racial and ethnic disparities in women's physical and mental health, mental health of sexual minorities and women with disabilities, and women in the military, and includes valuable suggestions for putting knowledge into practice. -- Provided by publisher.
- ref_id: 000262904
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結