Alienation and affect
- 作者: Warren D. TenHouten.
- 出版: London : Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- 叢書名: Routledge
- 標題: Alienation (Social psychology)
- ISBN: 1138777706 , 9781138777705
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references (p.171-201) and indexes. Alienation and affect, from ancient world to early modernity -- Alienation and affect in 18th- and 19th-century social philosophy -- Alienation, from Hegel and Feuerbach to Marx and Engels -- Alienation and affect in the late 19th and the 20th centuries -- Emotions as adaptive reactions to problems of life -- Normlessness, anomie, and the emotions -- Self-estrangement and despair.
- 摘要: Alienation has objective, societal-level causes, yet is experienced as a psychological condition, more emotional than cognitive. Seeman's five varieties of alienation are expanded to seven, grounded in contemporary research and theory, and each is linked to a model of social relations and to specific emotions. This work synthesizes classical and contemporary alienation theory and the sociology of emotions. It will stimulate interest in alienation and emotions, contribute to political sociology, and find application in social psychiatry and related health and social-service fields that treat traumatized and highly alienated individuals.
- 系統號: 000262891
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結