Developing occupation-centered programs with the community
- au: Linda S. Fazio.
- Publish: Thorofare, NJ. : Slack Incorporated 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: methods. , Program Development methods. , Community Health Services organization & administration. , organization & administration. , Program Development , Occupational Therapy , Community Health Services , Community Health Planning. , Occupational Therapy organization & administration.
- ISBN: 163091259X , 9781630912598
- ps: Preceded by Developing occupation-centered programs for the community / Linda S. Fazio. 2nd ed. c2008. Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "The Third Edition now includes the importance of community asset identification and development toward sustainability. New and updated content on evidence-based practice; program evaluation at multiple levels; funding; non-profits and social entrepreneurship; and trending issues of interest to occupation-centered programmers is provided. New trending issues of interest to programmers include human trafficking, post-combat programming for military veterans and their families, arts-based programming for all ages, and programming to meet current needs of the well-elderly. Developing Occupation-Centered Programs with the Community, Third Edition is an excellent introductory tool for developing occupation-centered programs within the community and is a valuable resource for occupational therapy students at all levels, as well as experienced practitioners in a clinical setting"--Provided by publisher.
- ref_id: 000262888
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結