Ethics of health care :a guide for clinical practice
- au: Raymond S. Edge, John Randall Groves.
- Publish: Boston, MA : Cengage Learning 2018.
- 出版年: 2018
- ver: 4th ed.
- sb: Medical ethics.
- ISBN: 1285854187 , 9781285854182
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "Designed for students pursuing careers in a variety of health care programs, Ethics of Health Care: a Guide for Clinical Practice, 4th Edition delivers an excellent background in legal and ethical theory while emphasizing critical thinking, problem solving, and professional behavior. Students learn the language of the legal system and of biomedical ethics, and explore ethical and legal health care controversies related to issues such as reproductive health, organ donation, physician assisted dying, just allocation of health care, cloning and genetics, and human enhancements. Legal and ethical case studies, current news stories, and problems stimulate discussion and thought to give students the tools to make sound legal and ethical decisions"--Publisher's website.
- ref_id: 000262885
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結