Positive psychology in the clinical domains :research and practice
- au: Chiara Ruini.
- Publish: Cham, Switzerland : Springer 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- sb: methods. , Psychotherapy. , Psychology. , Psychology, Clinical , Positive psychology. , Clinical psychology. , Psychotherapy methods. , Psychology, Clinical methods. , Psychotherapy
- ISBN: 3319521128 , 9783319521121
- ISSN: 9783319521121
- ps: Includes bibliographical references.
- ab: "This book builds the bridge between the fields of clinical and positive psychology research and practice. It presents clinical interventions aimed at promoting positivity. Although clinical psychology has addressed issues such as happiness, resilience and optimal functioning, the field has stuck to the medical model and paid more attention to distress and negativity in human existence. Positive psychology, on the other hand, has devoted attention and resources to the investigation of positivity, without fully considering the complexities of human experience and the relationships with distress and psychopathology. This book integrates research and practice from both fields. Its first part provides a theoretical framework for describing concepts such as hedonic and eudaimonic well-being, resilience, character's strengths, positive health and positive functioning, with a special reference to their clinical implications. The second part provides a review of positive interventions in clinical practice and psychotherapeutic settings. These interventions are derived from positive psychology as well as from longstanding traditions in clinical psychology and psychiatry, and from eastern clinical and philosophical approaches."--Publisher's website.
- ref_id: 000262882
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結