Alcohol and aging :clinical and public health perspectives
- au: Alexis Kuerbis ... [et al.].
- Publish: Cham, Switzerland : Springer c2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- sb: Aging , Alcohol use. , Alcohol-Related Disorders complications. , complications. , Older people Alcohol use. , Aging drug effects. , drug effects. , Alcohol-Related Disorders , Older people , diagnosis. , Alcohol-Related Disorders diagnosis.
- ISBN: 331947233X , 9783319472331
- ISSN: 9783319472331 (eBook)
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: This book provides a current perspective on alcohol and aging to better understand the trends, costs, benefits, and clinical and community evidenced-based strategies. This book embraces not only the physical, cognitive, psychological, and social health benefits of moderate drinking in the elderly, it also delves into the risks of excessive drinking, including physical and psychiatric morbidity, neurodegeneration, medication complications, and accidents and injuries, and loss of independence. Written by experts in the field, this book is the only current text that includes the most current scientific, research, empirical, and practice information alongside a comprehensive review of the status of the field that will help guide alcohol use management and stimulate future research. Alcohol and Aging is the ultimate resource for all researchers, educators, clinicians, and professionals working with older adults who drink.
- URL: http://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-319-47233-1
- ref_id: 000262871
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結