Health communication :theoretical and critical perspectives
- au: Ruth Cross, Sam Davis and Ivy O'Neil.
- Publish: Cambridge, UK ;Malden, MA , USA : Polity Press 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- sb: Health risk communication. , Health Education. , Health Promotion. , Medical informatics. , Health Communication. , Communication in public health. , Communication in medicine. , Health Behavior. , Social Marketing.
- ISBN: 0745697763 , 9780745697765
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (p.192-226) and index Introduction to health communication : theoretical and critical perspectives -- Communication theory -- Educational theory -- Psychological theory -- Methods and media -- Social marketing -- Health literacy -- Challengesin health communication and behaviour change -- The politics of health communication and behaviour change -- Looking to the future
- ab: Health communication is key to promoting good population and individual health outcomes. As the field has developed,there is a growing need for a critical appraisal of the ideologies and theories underpinning health communication in order to ensure effective practice. This text outlines key issues in the field
- ref_id: 000262863
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結