Scientific integrity :text and cases in responsible conduct of research
- au: by Francis L. Macrina, Edward MyersProfessor of Dentistry and Vice President for Research, VCU Philips Institute for Oral Health Research, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia.
- Publish: Washington, DC : ASM Press 2014.
- 出版年: 2014
- ver: 4th ed.
- sb: Research Moral and ethical aspects. , Animal Welfare. , Medical sciences Research -- Moral and ethical aspects. , Moral and ethical aspects. , Conflict of Interest. , Patents as Topic. , ResearchMoral and ethical aspects. , Medical sciences , Research , Peer Review. , standards. , Ownership. , Research standards. , Integrity. , Ethics, Professional. , Human Experimentation. , Scientific Misconduct.
- ISBN: 1555816614 , 9781555816612
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Methods, manners, and the responsible conduct of research / Francis L. Macrina -- Ethics and the scientist / Bruce A. Fuchs and Francis L. Macrina -- Mentoring / Francis L. Macrina -- Authorship and peer review / Francis L. Macrina-- Use of humans in biomedical experimentation / Paul S. Swerdlow and Francis L. Macrina -- Use of animals in biomedical experimentation / Bruce A. Fuchs and Francis L.Macrina -- Competing interests in research / S. Gaylen Bradley -- Collaborative research / L. Michelle Bennett and Francil L. Macrina -- Research data and intellectual property / Thomas D. Mays and Francis L. Macrina -- Scientific record keeping / Francis L. Macrina -- Science,technology, and society / Cindy L. Munro and Francis L. Macrina -- Surveys as a tool for training in scientific integrity / Michael W. Kalichman -- Student exercises -- Standards of conduct -- Sample protocols for human and animal experimentation -- Example of a U.S. patent specification -- Laboratory notebook instructions -- Safe laboratory practices resources.
- ref_id: 000262857
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結