- au: Paul Crawford ... [et al.].
- Publish: London ;New York : Palgrave Macmillan 2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- sb: Medical personnel , Humanities. , Philosophy, Medical. , Humanities , Health Personnel education. , Philosophy , education. , Health Personnel , Medical personnel Training of , Training of , Medicine , Medicine Philosophy
- ISBN: 1137282592 , 9781137282590
- ps: Includes bibliographical references 1. Health Humanities -- 2. Anthropology and the Study of Culture -- 3. Applied Literature -- 4. Narrative and Applied Linguistics -- 5. Performing Arts and the Aesthetics of Health -- 6. Visual Art and Transformation -- 7. Practice Based Evidence: Delivering Humanities into Health Care -- 8. Creative Practice as Mutual Recovery
- ab: "Health Humanities draws upon the multiple and expanding fields of enquiry that link health and social care disciplines with the arts and humanities. It aims to encourage innovation and novel cross-disciplinary explorations of how the arts and humanities can inform andtransform healthcare, health and wellbeing among researchers, practitioners and the public. It foregrounds a range of scholarship and innovative practice in this field. Through the development of critique and critical theory, it enables readers to question not only current practice in medical and health humanities but also foundational assumptions of healthcare, health and wellbeing. Suitable for students and scholars working in this exciting interdisciplinary field, this book sets out the context for an emergent and innovative field"--Provided by publisher
- ref_id: 000262845
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結