Physical and biological hazards of the workplace
- au: editedby Gregg M. Stave, Peter H. Wald.
- Publish: Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons Inc. 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: Occupational Exposure , Medicine, Industrial , methods , Occupational diseases , Occupational Medicine methods , Industrial hygiene , Occupational Diseases , Occupational Medicine
- ISBN: 1118928601 , 9781118928608
- ISSN: 9781119276524 , 9781119276517
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "Completely updated version this classic reference covers both physical hazards and biological agents. Provides updated information on protecting workers from proven and possible health risks from manual material handling, extremes of temperature and pressure, ionizing and non-ionizing (magnetic fields) radiation, shiftwork, and more.Details major changes in our understanding of biological hazards including Ebola, Chikungunya, Zika, HIV, HepatitisC, Lyme disease, MERS-CoV, TB, and much more. All infectious diseases have been updated from an occupationalhealth perspective Includes practical guidance on to how to set up medical surveillance for hazards and suggests preventive measures that can be used to reduce occupational diseases"--
- ref_id: 000262820
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結