Physical security and safety :a field guide for the practitioner
- au: edited by Truett A. Ricks, Bobby E. Ricks, Jeffrey Dingle.
- Publish: Boca Raton : CRC Press 2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- cu: Occupational
- sb: Buildings , Security measures , Buildings Security measures
- ISBN: 1482227029 , 9781482227024
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index Part 1. Security and safety planning -- part 2. Infrastructure protection
- ab: "This book addresses the need for security, how to identify the threat against and level of security needed to protect assets, and security theories and concepts used to provide an acceptable level of security. Security practices are intermingled with safety issues. OSHA and Fire Regulations complement an overall loss prevention program. This text introduces the Security practitioner to basic tenets of safety and safety management. Safety practitioners will find this book of value in understanding physical security theories, concerns, and practices"--
- ref_id: 000262818
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結