Thirty million words :building a child's brain : tune in,talk more, take turns
- au: Dana Suskind, MD, Beth Suskind, Leslie Lewinter-Suskind.
- Publish: New York, New York : Dutton 2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- sb: Brain Growth. , Cognitive neuroscience. , Neuroplasticity. , Brain , Cognition in children. , Growth. , Child development.
- ISBN: 0525954872 , 9780525954873
- ps: Includes bibliographical references (pages 267-291) and index Connections : why a pediatric cochlear implant surgeon became a social scientist -- The first word : the pioneersof parent talk -- Neuroplasticity : riding the revolutionary wave in brain science -- The power of parenttalk : from language to an outlook on life -- The three Ts: setting the stage for optimum brain development -- The social consequences : where the science of neuroplasticitycan take us -- Spreading the words : the next step -- Epilogue: Stepping off the shoreline
- ab: "The founder and director of the Thirty Million Words Initiative, Professor Dana Suskind, explains why the most important--and astoundingly simple--thing you can do for your child's future success in life is to talk to him or her, reveals the recent science behind this truth, and outlines precisely how parents can best put it into practice" --
- ref_id: 000262813
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結