The human auditory system :fundamental organization and clinical disorders
- au: volume editors, Gastone G. Celesia and Gregory Hickok.
- Publish: Amsterdam, Netherlands : Elsevier B.V. c2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- cu: Handbook
- sb: Auditory pathways , Hearing disorders , Auditory Perception , Hearing Physiological aspects , Auditory Perception physiology , Hearing , physiology , Physiological aspects
- ISBN: 0444626301 , 9780444626301
- ISSN: 9780444626295 , 0444626298
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "The Human Auditory System: Fundamental Organization and Clinical Disorders provides a comprehensive and focused reference on the neuroscience of hearing and the associated neurological diagnosis and treatment of auditory disorders. This reference looks at this dynamic area of basic research, a multidisciplinary endeavor with contributions from neuroscience, clinical neurology, cognitive neuroscience, cognitive science communications disorders, and psychology, and its dramatic clinical application"--Publisher's description.
- ref_id: 000262810
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結