Treatment of language disorders in children
- au: edited by Rebecca J. McCauley, Marc E. Fey, Ronald B. Gillam, Ph.D.
- Publish: Baltimore, Maryland : Paul H. Brookes Publishing Co. 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 2nd ed.
- cu: Communication
- sb: Treatment. , Language disorders in children. , Language disorders in children , Language Disorders therapy. , Language disorders in children Treatment. , Language Disorders , Child. , therapy.
- ISBN: 1598579797 , 9781598579796
- ISSN: 9781681250564 , 9781681250588
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "Thoroughly updated to meet the needs of today's students in SLP courses, the second edition of this classic textbook prepares future professionals to evaluate, compare, select, and apply effective interventions for language disorders in children. Using realistic case studies and many new video clips that show each strategy in action, the expert contributors introduce your studentsto 14 current, research-based intervention models and examine practical ways to apply them in the field. The newedition covers interventions for both emerging communication and language and more advanced language and literacy, in a consistent chapter format that makes it easy for students to compare treatment approaches. A textbook SLPs will keep and reference often throughout their careers, this balanced, in-depth look at interventions will prepare professionals to choose and implement the best interventions for children with language disorders. YOUR STUDENTS WILL LEARN ABOUT the theoretical and empirical basis of each intervention target populations for the intervention assessment and decision making practical requirements for implementation considerations for children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds future directions STUDENT-FRIENDLY MATERIALS: A video clip to illustrate each intervention (on the included DVD and available online); case studies; learning activities that challenge students to apply their new knowledge WITH NEW CHAPTERS ON: Print-Referencing Interventions * Language Intervention for School-Age Bilingual Children * Comprehensive Reading Intervention in Augmentative Communication * Complex Sentence Intervention * Narrative Language Intervention * Social Communication Intervention for Children with Language Impairment * Strathclyde Language Intervention Program (SLIP)"-- , "This second edition provides an overview of effective interventions for targeting language disorders in childrenfor both emerging communication and more advanced languageand literacy"--
- ref_id: 000262805
- type: 圖書
- 課程: 溝通障礙評估測驗與報告寫作 ( 語聽系 - 醫學科技學院)
- 授課老師: 陳凱玫
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結