Treating trauma and traumatic grief in children and adolescents
- au: Judith A. Cohen, Anthony P. Mannarino, Esther Deblinger.
- Publish: New York : The Guilford Press 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- ver: 2nd ed.
- sb: Adolescent. , Psychological Trauma , Psychological Trauma therapy. , Treatment , Psychic trauma in children Treatment , Psychic trauma in adolescence Treatment , Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic therapy. , therapy. , methods. , Post-traumatic stress disorder in adolescence , Grief in adolescence Treatment , Stress Disorders, Post-Traumatic , Psychic trauma in children , Child. , Post-traumatic stress disorder in children , Cognitive therapy for teenagers , Post-traumatic stress disorder in adolescence Treatment , Grief in adolescence , Psychic trauma in adolescence , Grief in children Treatment , Cognitive therapy for children , Post-traumatic stress disorder in children Treatment , Cognitive Therapy methods. , Grief in children , Grief. , Cognitive Therapy
- ISBN: 1462528406 , 9781462528400
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index
- ab: "This authoritative guide has introduced many tens of thousands of clinicians to trauma-focused cognitive-behavioral therapy (TF-CBT), a leading evidence-based treatment for traumatized children and their parents or caregivers. Preeminent clinical researchers provide a comprehensive framework for assessing posttraumatic stressdisorder (PTSD), other trauma-related symptoms, and traumatic grief in 3- to 18-year-olds; building core coping skills; and directly addressing and making meaning of children's trauma experiences. Implementation is facilitated by sample scripts, case examples, troubleshooting tips, and reproducible client handouts. Purchasers get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials in a convenient 8 1/2" x 11" size. TF-CBT is listed in SAMHSA'sNational Registry of Evidence-Based Programs and Practices. New to This Edition *Incorporates a decade's worth of advances in TF-CBT research and clinical practice. *Updated for DSM-5. *Chapter on the model's growing evidence base. *Chapter on group applications. *Expanded coverage of complex trauma, including ways to adapt TF-CBT for children with severe behavioral or affective dysregulation. See also the edited volume Trauma-Focused CBT for Children and Adolescents: Treatment Applications for more information on tailoring TF-CBT to children's varying developmental levels and cultural backgrounds"--
- ref_id: 000262772
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結