The first interview
- 作者: James Morrison.
- 出版: New York : The Guilford Press 2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- 版本: 4th ed.
- 標題: diagnosis. , Interview, Psychological. , Mental Disorders diagnosis. , Mental Disorders , Interviewing in psychiatry.
- ISBN: 1462529836 , 9781462529834
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 摘要: "This trusted practitioner resource and course text is grounded in James Morrison's experience with more than 15,000 mental health patients. Morrison provides a complete framework for interviewing patients about their current symptoms, personal and family history, mental status, behavioral risks, and other relevant issues. He offers guidance for selecting the best strategy for any clinical situation, building rapport, overcoming common challenges, and communicating findings. Appendices include a detailed semistructured interview and a self-assessment tool for interviewers, both with permission to photocopy. Purchasers also get access to a Web page where they can download and print the reproducible materials in a convenient 8 1/2" x 11" size. New to This Edition *Revised throughout for DSM-5. *Updated resources and suggested readings. "--
- 系統號: 000262771
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結