- 作者: edited by Kenneth M. Heilman, M.D., The James E. Rooks Jr. Distinguished Professor, Department of Neurology, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL ; Edward Valenstein, M.D. Professor, Florida State University College of Medicine, Professor Emeritus, University of Florida, Tallahassee, FL.
- 出版: Oxford : Oxford University Press c2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- 版本: 5th Edition.
- 標題: Nervous System Diseases diagnosis , Neuropsychology , Neurocognitive Disorders diagnosis , Neurobehavioral Manifestations , diagnosis , Neuropsychology methods , Nervous System Diseases , Neurocognitive Disorders , methods
- ISBN: 0195384873 , 9780195384871
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and indexes. Aphasic syndromes / David Caplan -- Phonology, semantics, and lexical semantics / Stephen E. Nadeau and Diane L. Kendall -- Syntactic aspects of language disorders / David Caplan -- Acquired dyslexia / H. Branch Coslett -- Agraphia / David P. Roeltgen and Lauren Ullrich -- Disorders of visual-spatial perception and cognition / Martha J. Farah and Russell A. Epstein -- Acalculia and disturbances of the body schema / Natalie L. Denburg and Daniel Tranel -- Anosognosia / John C. Adair and Anna M. Barrett -- Apraxia / Kenneth M. Heilman and Leslie J. Gonzalez Rothi -- Agnosia / Russell M. Bauer -- Neglect and related disorders / Kenneth M. Heilman, Robert T. Watson, and Edward Valenstein -- Callosal syndromes / Eran Zaidel, Marco Iacoboni, Steve Berman, Dahlia W. Zaidel and Joseph E. Bogen -- The frontal lobes / Antonio R. Damasio, Steven W. Anderson, and Daniel Tranel -- Emotional disorders associated with neurological diseases / Kenneth M. Heilman, Lee X. Blonder, Dawn Bowers, and Edward Valenstein -- Amnesic disorders / Russell M. Bauer, Gila Z. Reckess, Abhay Kumar, and Edward Valenstein -- Neuropsychology of dementia / David Knopman -- Creativity / Valeria Drago, Bruce Miller, and Kenneth M. Heilman.
- 系統號: 000262766
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結
Now in its Fifth Edition, Clinical Neuropsychology reviews the major neurobehavioral disorders associated with brain dysfunction and injury. Like previous editions of this book, the Fifth Edition focuses on the clinical presentation of the major neurobehavioral syndromes, including symptoms, signs, methods of assessment that are useful for diagnosis, and also their underlying anatomy, physiology, and pathology. The major behavioral disorders that are covered include aphasia, agraphia, alexia, amnesia, apraxia, neglect, executive disorders and dementia. The text also discusses advances in assessment, diagnosis and treatment of these disorders. The authors attempt to explain the cognitive mechanisms that can account for specific symptoms and signs, and to provide new information about treatment and management. The authors have drawn from a wealth of new information and research that has emerged since the Fourth Edition was published in 2003. The editors have added a chapter on creativity to the Fifth Edition, since there has been increased interest in creativity, and brain disorders can either enhance or impair creativity. This text will be of value to clinicians, investigators, and students from a variety of disciplines, including neurology, psychology, cognitive neuroscience, psychiatry, and speech pathology.