Cognitive behaviour therapy :foundations for practice
- au: Frank Wills with Diana Sanders.
- Publish: Los Angeles ;London : SAGE c2013.
- 出版年: 2013
- ver: 3rd ed.
- sb: Counseling , Cognitive Therapy
- ISBN: 1849205647 , 9781849205641
- ps: First edition, 1997, published under title: Cognitive therapy : transforming the image; second edition, 2005, published under title: Cognitive therapy : an introduction Includes bibliographical references (p. -334) and index CBT : a developing model -- The therapeutic relationship and interpersonal sensitivity in CBT -- Assessing and formulating clients for CBT -- Beginning and structuring CBT -- Cognitive interventions in CBT -- New behavioural directions in CBT -- Emotional interventions in CBT -- Mindfulness and the third wave developments in CBT -- Working with assumptions, core beliefs and schemas--getting to the heart of the problems -- Process difficulties and endings in CBT -- Applications of CBT -- CBT and IAPT
- ref_id: 000262764
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結