Metabolic medicine and surgery
- au: edited by Michael M. Rothkopf, Michael J. Nusbaum, Lisa P. Haverstick.
- Publish: Boca Raton : CRC Press/Taylor & Francis 2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- sb: Nutritional Support. , Obesity surgery. , Obesity Surgery. , surgery. , Malnutrition. , Metabolic syndrome. , Surgery. , Obesity , Metabolic Syndrome surgery. , Metabolic Syndrome , Bariatric Surgery. , Nutrition disorders.
- ISBN: 1466567112 , 9781466567115
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Section 1. Metabolic medicine and surgery : a new paradigm in healthcare -- section 2. Metabolic syndrome, insulin resistance, and obesity : an opportunity to prevent, control, and reverse disease -- section 3. Diseases of undernutrition and absorption -- section 4. A nutritional relationship to neurological diseases.
- ab: "Health practitioners who deal with disease by attempting to restore normal metabolism are said to practice metabolic medicine. This book is intended to be the first comprehensive overview in the field of metabolic medicine, which is dedicated to controlling the epidemic of obesity and preventing obesity's consequences. It introduces metabolic medicine and surgery, and covers metabolic syndrome as an epidemic, metabolic approaches to diabetes and obesity, and metabolic management in chronic disease states"--Provided by publisher.
- ref_id: 000262732
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結