Applied statistics using Stata :a guide for the social sciences
- 作者: Mehmet Mehmetoglu, Tor Georg Jakobsen.
- 出版: Los Angeles : SAGE c2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- 標題: Statistics , Statistics Data processing. , ResearchStatistical methodsComputer programs. , Stata. , Data processing. , Social sciences Research -- Statistical methods -- Computer programs. , Social sciences
- ISBN: 1473913225 , 9781473913226
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 摘要: Focuses on questions that can be answered using statistics and addresses common themes and problems in a straightforward, easy-to-follow manner. The book carefully combines the conceptual aspects of statistics with detailed technical advice providing both the 'why' of statistics and the 'how'. Built upon a variety of engaging examples from across the social sciences it provides a rich collection of statistical methods and models. Students are encouraged to see the impact of theory whilst simultaneously learning how to manipulate software to meet their needs.
- 系統號: 000262702
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結