Molecular biology of cancer :mechanisms, targets, and therapeutics
- 作者: Lauren Pecorino.
- 出版: Oxford, U.K. : Oxford University Press c2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- 版本: 4th ed.
- 標題: therapeutic use. , genetics. , Neoplasms , Cell Transformation, Neoplastic genetics. , etiology. , Neoplasms etiology. , Cell Transformation, Neoplastic , Antineoplastic Agents , Antineoplastic Agents therapeutic use.
- ISBN: 0198717342 , 9780198717348
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 摘要: "The most engaging and accessible account of cancer biology that makes the link between our understanding of cancer and the development of new therapeutics crystal clear. -- Molecular Biology of Cancer: Mechanisms, Targets, and Therapeutics offers an engaging and manageable route into the complex subject of cancer biology. Using the hallmarks of cancer as a foundation, the book describes the cellular and molecular mechanisms underpinning the transformation of healthy cells into cancer cells. -- after discussing a specific biological hallmark of cancer, each chapter shows how this knowledge can be directly applied to the development of new targeted therapies, giving you a clear appreciation of how the theory translated to tackling the disease. The new edition gives a contemporary account of the field, drawing on the latest research but presenting it in a manner that you will find easy to understand. -- New to this edition: *New full colour diagrams help you visualize key concepts more effectively *Separate chapters for growing areas of cancer biology: Metastasis, Angiogenesis, Infectious Agents and Inflammation, and Technology and Drug and Diagnostics Development *Coverage of range of new topics, including immune checkpoints, studying gene function by CRISPR-Ca9, newly proposed mechanisms for the role of obesity in cancer, non-coding RNAs, and the role of exosomes in intercellular communication *Latest details of newly approved therapeutics" -- from back of book.
- 系統號: 000262681
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結