Counseling and interviewing in speech-language pathology and audiology :a therapy resource
- au: Cari M. Tellis, Orlando R. Barone.
- Publish: Burlington, MA : Jones & Bartlett Learning c2018.
- 出版年: 2018
- sb: methods. , Interview, Psychological methods. , Communication Disorders , Counseling methods. , Speech-Language Pathology methods. , Communication Disorders therapy. , Interview, Psychological , Counseling , Speech-Language Pathology , therapy.
- ISBN: 128411287X , 9781284112870
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. The role of counseling in communication science and disorders -- A framework for effective counseling in communication science and disorders -- Responsive listening -- Small talk : climate, attitudes and motivations -- Information : knowledge transfer in the counseling process -- Affirmation : self and stigma, doubt and confidence -- Alliances : getting support -- Persuasion/direction : changing client behavior -- Readiness as openness -- Feeling : thoughts and emotions, willingness and resistance -- Goal attainment : tools and strategies -- Becoming one's own clinician.
- URL: Online版可用至2019/06/11
- ref_id: 000262652
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結