Eleanor Oliphant is completely fine
- au: Gail Honeyman.
- Publish: New York, N.Y. : Pamela Dorman Books/Viking c2017.
- 出版年: 2017
- sb: Intergenerational relations Fiction. , Computer technicians Fiction. , Social isolation , Single women , Intergenerational relations , Friendship Fiction. , Social isolation Fiction. , Computer technicians , Glasgow (Scotland) , Glasgow (Scotland) Fiction. , Single women Fiction. , Friendship
- ISBN: 0735220700 , 9780735220706
- ISSN: 9780735224193 , 0735224196 , 9780735220706
- ab: "Meet Eleanor Oliphant: she struggles with appropriate social skills and tends to say exactly what she's thinking. That, combined with her unusual appearance (scarred cheek, tendency to wear the same clothes year in, year out), means that Eleanor has become a creature of habit (to say the least) and a bit of a loner. Nothing is missing in her carefully timetabled life of avoiding social interactions, where weekends are punctuated by frozen pizza, vodka, and phone chats with Mummy. But everything changes when Eleanor meets Raymond, the bumbling and deeply unhygienic IT guy from her office. When she and Raymond together save Sammy, an elderly gentleman who has fallen on the sidewalk, the three become the kind of friends who rescue each other from the lives of isolation they have each been living. And it is Raymond's big heart that will ultimately help Eleanor find the way to repair her own profoundly damaged one"--
- ref_id: 000262447
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結