Principles and practice of radiation therapy
- 作者: [edited by] Charles M. Washington, Dennis Leaver.
- 出版: St. Louis, Missouri : Elsevier Mosby 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- 版本: 4th ed.
- 標題: methods. , Radiation Oncology methods. , Radiation Oncology , Cancer , Neoplasms , Cancer Radiotherapy , Radiotherapy , radiotherapy. , Neoplasms radiotherapy.
- ISBN: 0323287522 , 9780323287524
- 附註: Includes bibliographical references and index
- 摘要: Learn everything you need to know about radiation therapy with the only comprehensive text written for radiation therapy students by radiation therapists. This book is designed to help you understand cancer management, improveclinical techniques for delivering doses of radiation, andapply complex concepts to treatment planning and delivery.This edition features enhanced learning tools and thoroughly updated content, including three new chapters to inform you of increasingly important technologies and practices. The up-to-date and authoritative coverage of this text make it a resource you'll want to consult throughout your radiation therapy courses and beyond. Complete coverage of radiation therapy provides all introductory content plus the full scope of information onphysics, simulation, and treatment planning. Contributionsfrom a broad range of practitioners bring you the expertise of radiation therapists, physicians, nurses, administrators, and educators who are part of cancer management teams. Chapters on image guided radiation therapy, intensity modulated radiation therapy, and CT simulation keep you up-to-date with emerging technologies.Color inserts show significant procedures and imaging technologies clearly
- 系統號: 000258707
- 資料類型: 圖書
- 讀者標籤: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結