Manual therapy for musculoskeletal pain syndromes :an evidence- and clinical-informed approach
- au: edited by César Fernández-de-las-Peñas, Joshua A. Cleland, Jan Dommerholt ; forewords by Ola Grimsby, Rob A.B. Oostendorp, Prof. Dr. Andry Vleeming.
- Publish: [Kidlington, Oxford?] : Elsevier 2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- ver: 1st ed.
- sb: Muscular Diseases therapy. , Muscular Diseases , Physical Therapy Modalities. , therapy.
- ISBN: 070205576X , 9780702055768
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "A pioneering, one-stop manual which harvests the best proven approaches from physiotherapy research and practice to assist the busy clinician in real-life screening, diagnosis and management of patients with musculoskeletal pain across the whole body. Led by an expert editorial team, the chapter authors have integrated both their clinical experience and expertise with reasoning based on a neurophysiologic rationale with the most updated evidence. The textbook is divided into eleven sections, covering the top evidence-informed techniques in massage, trigger points, neural muscle energy, manipulations, dry needling, myofascial release, therapeutic exercise and psychological approaches." -- Back cover.
- ref_id: 000257485
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入