Oncologic emergencies :Sepsis and DIC / disseminated intravascular coagulopathy[videorecording]
- Publish: Irvine, CA : Concept Media c2007.
- 出版年: 2007
- sb: Nursing. , Cancer , Septicemia , Cancer Nursing. , Complications. , Cancer Complications. , Septicemia Nursing.
- ISBN: 1602321574 , 1602321574 , 9781602321571 , 9781602321571
- ps: These discs are recorded DVDs and may not play on all DVD players or drives. Title from disc label. 公開播映版(紙本證明書) 510.2 DVD, Sepsis (17 min.) -- 510.2 DVD, DIC (15 min.) -- 510 IG, Instructor's guide -- 510 SG, Student guide -- 510 SGT, Self-grading test
- ab: Sepsis and DIC are two of the most common and complex oncologic emergencies that nurses manage. A thorough discussion of the physiology of each emergency corresponds with an in-depth review of pertinent symptoms. A case scenario is used to integrate the segments and to review current medical and nursing treatment aimed at optimizing patient outcomes with these deadly phenomena.
- ref_id: 000255142
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結