Fishman's pulmonary diseases and disorders
- au: Michael A. Grippi, editor-in-chief ; Jack A. Elias, Jay A. Fishman, Robert M. Kotloff, Allan I. Pack, Robert M. Senior, editors ; Mark D. Siegel, video editor.
- Publish: [New York] : McGraw-Hill Education .
- 出版年: 2015
- ver: Fifth edition.
- sb: Diseases. , Lungs Diseases. , Lungs , Lung Diseases.
- ISBN: 0071807284 , 0071807284 , 007179672X , 007179672X , 0071807195 , 0071807195 , 9780071807289 , 9780071807289 , 9780071796729 , 9780071796729 , 9780071807197 , 9780071807197
- ps: Preceded by Fishman's pulmonary diseases and disorders / editor-in-chief, Alfred P. Fishman ; co-editors, Jack A. Elias [and others]. 4th ed. c2008. Includes bibliographical references. Part 1: Perspectives. Milestones in the history of pulmonary medicine -- Part 2: Scientific basis of lung function in health and disease. Genetic, cellular, and structural basis of normal lung function -- Functional design of the human lung for gas exchange -- The respiratory muscles -- Molecular regulation of lung development -- Pulmonary surfactant and disorders of surfactant homeostasis -- The genetic basis of respiratory disorders -- Stem cells and respiratory disease: prospects for the future -- Personalized pulmonary medicine -- Physiological principles of normal lung function -- Pulmonary mechanics -- Control of ventilation -- Circadian rhythms and sleep biology -- Pulmonary circulation -- Ventilation, pulmonary blood flow, and ventilation-perfusion relationships -- Blood-gas transport -- Diffusion, chemical reactions, and diffusing capacity -- Acid-base balance -- The lungs in different physiological states -- Respiratory system response to exercise in health -- Aging of the respiratory system -- Lung immunology -- Innate and adaptive immunity in the lung -- Lymphocyte- and macrophage-mediated inflammation in the lung -- Mast cells and eosinophils -- Leukocyte accumulation in pulmonary disease -- Antibody-mediated lung defenses and humoral immunodeficiency -- Lung injury and repair -- T lymphocytes in the lung -- Chemokines, adipokines, and growth factors in the lung -- Redox signaling and oxidative stress in lung diseases -- Fibroblasts in lung homeostasis and disease.
- ref_id: 000252795
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結