Cognitive therapy for addictions[videorecording]
- au: with Bruce S. Liese ; produced by Governors State University for Allyn and Bacon.
- Publish: Mill Valley, CA. : Psychotherapy.net .
- 出版年: 2007
- ver: Institutional/Instructor's version.
- cu: Brief
- sb: Treatment. , Cognitive therapy. , Substance abuse Treatment. , Psychotherapy. , Substance abuse
- ISBN: 1601240716 , 1601240716 , 9781601240712 , 9781601240712
- ps: 公開播映版(紙本證明書) Title from container. Originally produced in 2000.
- ab: Cognitive therapy helps clients modify the thought patterns and maladaptive beliefs that can lead to troublesome behaviors and reactions. The cognitive therapist works collaboratively with the client to identify and change the thought patterns that relate to addictive behaviors. Includes a demonstration of Dr. Liese working with a client whose issues include alcohol abuse, cocaine abuse, and involvement in the criminal justice system, and a follow-up discussion with questions from a panel of counselors, counselor educators, and graduate students.
- ref_id: 000252747
- type: 視聽資料
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結