Nutrition and performance in masters athletes
- au: edited by Peter R.J. Reaburn.
- Publish: Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group c2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- sb: physiology. , Aging , Aging physiology. , Athletic Performance. , Sports Nutritional Physiological Phenomena. , Age Factors.
- ISBN: 1439871876 , 9781439871874
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: "This book examines the aging process, its effect on sports performance, the methods to maximize sports performance, and the unique nutritional needs of masters athletes. More importantly, the book focuses on practical ways to minimize the age-related declines in performance and health by examining ways to maximize speed, endurance, and strength development in order to slow the inevitable age-related performance decline. The insights discussed in the text enable readers to both improve performance and better understand their bodies' responses to exercise as they age, through correct training methodology and nutritional practices"--
- ref_id: 000252476
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結