Orphan lung diseases :a clinical guide to rare lung disease
- au: Vincent Cottin, Jean-Francois Cordier, Luca Richeldi, editors.
- Publish: London : Springer c2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- sb: Lung Diseases , Rare Diseases , Lung Diseases physiopathology. , physiopathology. , Rare Diseases physiopathology.
- ISBN: 1447124006 , 1447124006 , 9781447124009 , 9781447124009
- ISSN: 9781447124016
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: Focusing on clinical practice, this book explores the less common diseases affecting the airways, systematic disorders with lung involvement, interstitial lung diseases and many other orphan conditions of the lungs. It helps the reader to diagnose and manage these rare orphan diseases. Orphan Lung Diseases: A Clinical Guide to Rare Lung Disease is a practical, informative book written by a team of international authors with much experience in rare pulmonary diseases. Orphan Lung Diseases: A Clinical Guide to Rare Lung Disease provides synthesized and easily accessible information about the main orphan lung diseases, to aid clinicians in charge of patients with rare disease, or who consider the diagnosis of a rare disease in their patient.
- URL: Connect to resource Connect to resource Connect to resource (off-campus)
- ref_id: 000252375
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結