Cancer immunology :a translational medicine context
- au: Nima Rezaei, editor.
- Publish: Berlin : Springer c2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- sb: Immunity, Innate. , Neoplasms , Adaptive Immunity. , Neoplasms immunology. , immunology.
- ISBN: 3662440059 , 9783662440056
- ISSN: 9783662440063
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index.
- ab: Cancer Immunology is intended as an up-to-date, clinically relevant review of cancer immunology and immunotherapy. The rapid flow of studies in the field of cancer immunology during the last decade has increased our understanding of the interactions between the immune system and cancerous cells. In particular, it is now well known that such interactions result in the induction of epigenetic changes in cancerous cells and the selection of less immunogenic clones as well as alterations in immune responses. Understanding the cross-talk between nascent transformed cells and cells of the immune system has led to the development of combinatorial immunotherapeutic strategies to combat cancer. This volume is focused on interactions between cancerous cells and various components of the innate and adaptive immune system are fully described. Notably, the principal focus is very much on clinical aspects, the aim being to educate clinicians on the clinical implications of the most recent findings and novel developments in the field. This is to be hoped that this translational book will be comprehensible, cogent and of special value for researchers and clinicians who wish to extend their knowledge on cancer immunology.
- URL: Connect to resource Connect to resource Connect to resource (off-campus)
- ref_id: 000252373
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結