Quality management in the imaging sciences
- au: Jeffrey Papp.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo. : Elsevier/Mosby c2015.
- 出版年: 2015
- ver: 5th ed.
- sb: Diagnostic Equipment , Diagnostic Imaging standards. , Diagnostic Imaging , Diagnostic Equipment standards. , Quality Control. , standards.
- ISBN: 032326199X , 9780323261999
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. Introduction to Quality Management -- Quality Management tools and procedures -- Film/screen image receptors, darkrooms, and viewing conditions -- Film processing -- Processor quality control -- Silver recovery -- Quality control of X-ray generators and ancillary radiographic equipment -- Quality control of fluoroscopic equipment -- Digital and advanced imaging equipment -- Outcomes assessment of radiographic images -- Mammographic quality standards -- Quality control in computed tomography -- Quality control for magnetic resonance imaging equipment -- Ultrasound equipment quality assurance -- Quality assurance in nuclear medicine -- Appendices: -- A: Review of radiographic quality -- B: Agencies, organizations, and committees in quality assurance -- Bibliography -- Glossary.
- ab: Overview: Say hello to the one resource that gives you access to both quality management and quality control information for all major imaging modalities. Updated with new legislative content, advances in imaging technology, and current ACR accreditation requirements, Papp's Quality Management in the Imaging Sciences, 5th Edition features step-by-step QM procedures complete with full-size evaluation forms and instructions on how to evaluate equipment and document results. It is a great tool to help you for the ARRT Advanced Level Examination in Quality Management. Special icon identifies federal standards throughout the text to alert you to government regulations important to quality management. -- Updated material reflects content changes in the ARRT Quality Management Examination and better prepares you to pass the ARRT Advanced Level Examination in Quality Management. -- , Includes QM for all imaging sciences so you can access QM information for all imaging modalities with just one resource. -- Step-by-step QM procedures offer instructions on how to evaluate equipment, and full-sized sample evaluation forms offer practice in documenting results. -- Strong pedagogy aids in comprehension. -- A practice exam on Evolve includes 200 randomizable practice exam questions for the ARRT advanced certification examination in QM, and includes answers with rationales. -- Student experiments on Evolve let you complete lab assignments and print out answers on a computer, and save instructors time because they do not have to create their own lab assignments. -- Instructor resources on Evolve make the text easier than ever for instructors to use. -- NEW! Updated quality management tools and procedures offer current practice guidelines and information. -- , NEW! Coverage of new technologies, like cassette-based and cassette-less digital systems and wireless DR systems, helps improve familiarity with technological advances in radiography. -- UPDATED! Renovated Digital Image Receptors and Advanced Imaging Equipment chapter presents material more efficiently and includes the most current technology and practices. -- EXPANDED! Digital artifacts content increases familiarity with technological advances and adherence to necessary accreditation standards. -- UPDATED! Renovated Mammographic Quality Standard chapter reflects changes in technology and provides an overview of the latest technological practices. -- NEW! Content on CT exposure and the Image Gently program emphasizes safe and necessary imaging practices. -- , NEW! Legislative content on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), ICD-10 Coding, Health Information Exchanges, the Affordable Care Act, and MIPPA provides updates for legislative and relevant industry practices and concerns. -- NEW! Updated ACR accreditation requirements in CT and MRI improve practice compliance and understanding of necessary ACR accreditation requirement changes. -- The book contains both black-and-white and two-color illustrations.
- ref_id: 000252296
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結