Magnetic resonance neuroimaging :methods and protocols
- au: edited by Michel Modo, Jeff W.M. Bulte.
- Publish: New York, NY : Humana Press c2011.
- 出版年: 2011
- cu: Springer , Methods
- sb: methods. , Brain Diseases diagnosis. , Neuroimaging methods. , Magnetic Resonance Imaging methods. , Neuroimaging , Brain Diseases , diagnosis. , Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- ISBN: 1617379921 , 9781617379925
- ISSN: 1064-3745 ;
- ps: Includes bibliographical references and index. From molecules to man : the dawn of a vitreous man / Michel Modo and Jeff W.M. Bulte -- Magnetic resonance safety / Andrew Simmons and Kristina Hakansson -- Measuring the absolute water content of the brain using quantitative MRI / Nadim Joni Shah, Veronika Ermer, and Ana-Maria Oros-Peusquens -- Magnetic resonance relaxation and quantitative measurement in the brain / Sean C.L. Deoni -- Magnetic resonance brain image processing and arithmetic with FSL / William R. Crum -- Diffusion tensor imaging / Derek K. Jones and Alexander Leemans -- Manganese-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (meMRI) / Cynthia A. Massaad and Robia G. Pautler -- Sodium MRI / Ronald Ouwerkerk -- MR spectroscopy and spectroscopic imaging of the brain / He Zhu and Peter B. Barker -- Amide proton transfer imaging of the human brain / Jinyuan Zhou -- High-field MRI of brain iron / Jozef H. Duyn -- Magnetic resonance imaging-based mouse brain atlas and its applications / Manisha Aggarwal, Jianyang. Zhang, and Susumu Mori --CEST MRI reporter genes / Guanshu Liu, Jeff W.M. Bulte, and Assaf A. Gilad -- Longitudinal functional magnetic resonance imaging in animal models / Afonso C. Silva ... [et al.] -- Combining EEG and fMRI / Karen Mullinger and Richard Bowtell -- MR angiography and arterial spin labelling / David Thomas and Jack Wells -- MRI phenotyping of genetically altered mice / Jason P. Lerch, John G. Sled, and R. Mark Henkelman -- Gene targeting MRI : nucleic acid-based imaging and applications / Philip K. Liu and Christina H. Liu -- Molecular MRI approaches to the detection of CNS inflammation / Nicola R. Sibson ... [et al.] -- Brain redox imaging / Ken-Ichiro Matsumoto ... [et al.] -- Systems biology approach to imaging of neural stem cells / Li Hua Ma ... [et al.] -- MRI of transplanted neural stem cells / Stacey M. Cromer Berman, Piotr Walczak, and Jeff W.M. Bulte -- MRI of experimental gliomas / Frits Thorsen -- MRI in experimental stroke / Timothy Q. Duong -- Non-invasive MR imaging of neurodegeneration in a rodent model of Parkinson's disease / Anthony C. Vernon and Michel Modo -- Detecting amyloid-[beta] plaques in Alzheimer's disease / Christof Baltes ... [et al.] -- Assessing subtle structural changes in Alzheimer's disease patients / Jennifer L. Whitwell and Prashanthi Vemuri -- Pharmacological application of fMRI / Mitul A. Mehta and Owen G. O'Daly -- MRI of neuronal plasticity in rodent models / Galit Pelled -- MR-guided focused ultrasound for brain ablation and blood-brain barrier disruption / Yuexi Huang and Kullervo Hynynen.
- ab: [Publisher-supplied data] The advent of non-invasive imaging technology, such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), has allowed biologists and clinicians to make great strides in unraveling the secrets of the brain. In Magnetic Resonance Neuroimaging: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide a comprehensive collection of experimental MRI protocols that can be used to non-invasively interrogate the healthy and diseased brain. The chapters are divided into general techniques, such as the measurement of relaxivity, magnetic resonance spectroscopy, diffusion tensor imaging, and MR reporter genes, as well as specific applications in brain imaging, for example, phenotyping transgenic animals, detecting amyloid plaques, and fMRI in psychiatry. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, this work contains the type of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results. Thorough and cutting-edge, Magnetic Resonance Neuroimaging: Methods and Protocols serves neuroscientists, clinical neurologists, psychiatrists, and radiologists with an excellent compendium of methods easily applied to both animal and human studies and certain to be an excellent resource for translational research.
- URL: http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1112/2011281520-d.html http://www.loc.gov/catdir/enhancements/fy1112/2011281520-t.html
- ref_id: 000252085
- type: 圖書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結