Orthodontic miniscrew implants[electronic resource] :clinical applications
- au: Cheol-Ho Paik ... [et al.] ; consultant editor, Nigel Harradine.
- Publish: Edinburgh ;New York : Mosby/Elsevier 2009.
- 出版年: 2009
- sb: methods. , Electronic books. , Orthodontics, Corrective , Dental Implants. , Orthodontics, Corrective methods. , Malocclusion , Malocclusion therapy. , therapy.
- ISBN: 0723434026 , 0723434026 , 9780723434023 , 9780723434023
- ps: 1. INTRODUCTION -- Case example -- About this book -- 2. BRIEF REVIEW OF THE USE OF IMPLANTS IN ORTHODONTICS -- Early research and development -- Later developments -- Miniscrews -- Terminology -- 3. MINISCREW IMPLANTS: CONCEPTS AND CONTROVERSIES -- Method of insertion: drill-free versus pre-drilling -- Primary stability: osseointegration versus mechanical interlocking -- Timing of loading: immediate versus delayed loading -- Loading characteristics and implant stability -- Secondary stability: bone remodeling around the miniscrew implant -- Miniscrew implant design and insertion and removal torque -- 4. TERMINOLOGY, DESIGN FEATURES AND ARMAMENTARIUM -- Terminology and design features -- Armamentarium -- 5. ANATOMIC CONSIDERATIONS AND PLACEMENT/REMOVAL OF ORTHODONTIC MINISCREW IMPLANTS -- Anatomic considerations -- Miniscrew implant placement and removal -- Post-placement instructions for the patient -- Timing of initial force application -- 6. MINISCREW IMPLANT ANCHORAGE FOR ANTEROPOSTERIOR TOOTH MOVEMENT -- Use of miniscrew implants for absolute anchorage when mesial movement of posterior teeth is not indicated -- Miniscrew implant anchorage for retraction of the entire dentition -- Miniscrew implant anchorage for molar distalization -- Miniscrew implant anchorage for anterior movement of posterior teeth -- -- 7. MINISCREW IMPLANT ANCHORAGE FOR INTRUSION OF TEETH -- Indications for intrusion -- Intrusion using miniscrews -- Design of the appliance -- Optimum force levels -- Occlusal and facial consequences of orthodontic intrusion -- Miniscrew implant anchorage for intrusion of the entire dentition -- Miniscrew implant anchorage for intrusion of posterior teeth -- Miniscrew implant anchorage for intrusion of anterior teeth -- 8. MINISCREW IMPLANT ANCHORAGE FOR TRANSVERSE AND ASYMMETRIC TOOTH MOVEMENT -- Transverse and asymmetric tooth movement -- 9. OTHER USES OF MINISCREW IMPLANTS -- Using miniscrew implants for intermaxillary fixation -- Local tooth m Includes bibliographical references and index. E1043學校採購電子書
- ab: Orthodontic movements that are considered difficult to accomplish with traditional methods can be achieved with minimal patient cooperation by using miniscrew implants. This book brings together the knowledge and experience of leading experts from Korea and focuses on the clinical applications of the miniscrew implant providing an easy step-by-step guide to this emerging and effective means of treatment. Highly practical in approach, the book demonstrates how miniscrew implants can be used to simplify orthodontic treatment and address more complex cases that have traditionally presented considerable challenge to the practitioner. Designed as an easy-to-read guide to the use of miniscrew implant anchorage in everyday practice Profusely illustrated with high-quality colour photographs and line diagrams Practical, step-by-step approach to the subject with numerous case examples Prepared by leading authorities in the field Ideal for the orthodontist wishing to adopt the technique for the first time.
- URL: 點擊此處查看Elsevier電子書
- ref_id: 000252003
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結