Current therapy in orthodontics[electronic resource]
- au: [edited by] Ravindra Nanda, Sunil Kapila.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo. : Mosby Elsevier c2010.
- 出版年: 2010
- ver: 1st ed.
- sb: methods. , Orthodontics , Orthodontics methods. , Electronic books. , Malocclusion , Malocclusion therapy. , therapy.
- ISBN: 0323054609 , 9780323054607
- ps: Part 1: Orthodontic Diagnosis and Treatment -- 1. Quality of Life as an Indicator for Orthodontic Treatment / B. Prahl-Andersen -- 2. Patient Compliance in Orthodontic Practice / Pramod K. Sinha -- 3. Cephalomorphic and Biologic Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment / Leonard S. Fishman -- 4. Occlusal Patterns in Orthodontic Patients: Using the Occlusal Force Measuring System / Yukio Kitafusa -- 5. 3-D Superimposition for Quantification of Treatment Outcomes / Lucia H.S. Cevidanes, Martin Styner, William R. Proffit -- 6. Bonding in Orthodontics / Serdar Üsümez, Nejat Erverdi -- 7. The Implications of Bracket Selection and Bracket Placement on Expressed Tooth Movement and Finishing Details / Anoop Sondhi -- 8. Quality Orthodontics: Going Against the Popular Trends / Bjorn U. Zachrisson -- Part 2: Clinical Management of Sagittal and Vertical Discrepancies -- 9. Functional Treatment Objectives / William J. Clark -- 10. Hybrid Functional Appliances for Management of Class II Malocclusions / Tarisai Dandajena -- 11. Class II Combination Therapy: Molar Distalization and Fixed Functionals; Reducing Requirements of Patient Compliance for Predictable Completion of Treatment / S. Jay Bowman -- 12. Maxillary Deficiency Syndrome / James A. McNamara, Jr. -- 13. Effective Maxillary Protraction for Class III Patients / Peter Ngan -- 14. Etiological and Therapeutic Consideration of Open Bite / Kazunori Yamaguchi -- 15. Efficient Mechanics and Appliances to Correct Vertical Excess and Open Bite Patients / Flavio Andres Uribe, Ravindra Nanda -- 16. Etiology, Diagnosis and Treatment of Deep Bite Malocclusion / Madhur Upadhyay, Ravindra Nanda -- Part 3: Management of Adult and Complex Cases -- 17: Orthodontic Treatment in Adult Patients With Reduced Periodontal Attachment / Julia Harfin -- 18. Diastemas: Is Permanent Retention Really Necessary? / Thomas F. Mulligan -- 19. Selective Mechanics in Complex and Compromised Cases / Sunil Kapila, Scott Conley -- 20. Orthodontics' R Includes bibliographical references and index. E1043學校採購電子書
- ab: Stay up-to-date on current topics and treatments with this exciting new text! Current Therapy in Orthodontics addresses the evolving science of orthodontics as it relates to optimal patient therapy and care. World-renowned authors and contributors walk you through diagnosis and treatment planning, the management of sagittal and vertical discrepancies, the management of adult and complex cases, and the application of biomedicine in orthodontic treatment. You₂ll find discussions on such topics as patient compliance, sleep apnea, the importance of proper bracket selection and placement, how the periodontal condition impacts treatment in the adult patient, and the use of temporary anchorage devices. This comprehensive text is the must-have modern reference for both orthodontic and dental practice. Lead authors Dr. Ravindra Nanda and Dr. Sunil Kapila are well respected and widely known in the field of orthodontics. A diverse pool of contributors lends credibility and experience to each topic discussed. Part 3: Management of Adult and Complex Cases concentrates on the treatment of adult patients and the problems and issues specific to them. Full-color photographs and drawings clarify important concepts and techniques and show treatment progress from beginning to end. References cited in the text appear at the end of each chapter.
- URL: 點擊此處查看Elsevier電子書
- ref_id: 000252001
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結