Essentials of nuclear medicine imaging[electronic resource]
- au: Fred A. Mettler, Milton J. Guiberteau.
- Publish: Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier/Saunders c2012.
- 出版年: 2012
- ver: 6th ed.
- sb: methods. , Nuclear Medicine , Nuclear Medicine methods. , Electronic books. , Radiopharmaceuticals. , Radiotherapy. , Radionuclide Imaging.
- ISBN: 1455738174 , 9781455738175
- ps: 1. Radioactivity, Radionuclides, and Radiopharmaceuticals 2. Instrumentation and Quality Control 3. Central Nervous System 4. Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Salivary Glands 5. Cardiovascular System 6. Respiratory System 7. Gastrointestinal Tract 8. Skeletal System 9. Genitourinary System and Adrenal Glands 10. Non-PET Neoplasm Imaging and Radioimmunotherapy 11. 18F-FDG PET/CT Neoplasm Imaging 12. Inflammation and Infection Imaging 13. Authorized User and Radioisotope Safety Issues Self Evaluation Section Unknown Case Sets Answers to Unknown Case Sets Appendix A Characteristics of Radionuclides for Imaging and Therapy Appendix B-1 Radioactivity Conversion Table for International System (SI) Units (Becquerels to Curies) Appendix B-2 Radioactivity Conversion Table for International System (SI) Units (Curies to Becquerels) Appendix C-1 Technetium-99m Decay and Generation Tables Appendix C-2 Other Radionuclide Decay Tables Appendix D Injection Techniques and Pediatric Dosages Appendix E-1 Sample Techniques for Nuclear Imaging Appendix E-2 Abnormal Radiopharmaceutical Distribution as a Result of Medications and Other Extrinsic Factors Appendix F Nonradioactive Pharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine Appendix G Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Appendix H-1 General Considerations for Hospitalized Patients Receiving Radionuclide Therapy Appendix H-2 Special Considerations and Requirements for Iodine-131 Therapy Appendix I Emergency Procedures for Spills of Radioactive Materials. Includes bibliographical references and index. Radioactivity, radionuclides, and radiopharmaceuticals -- Instrumentation and quality control -- Central nervous system -- Thyroid, parathyroid, and salivary glands -- Cardiovascular system -- Respiratory system -- Gastrointestinal tract -- Skeletal system -- Genitourinary system and adrenal glands -- Non-PET neoplasm imaging and radioimmunotherapy -- ¹⁸F-FDG PET/CT neoplasm imaging -- Inflammation and infection imaging -- Authorized user and radioisotope safety issues -- Self-evaluation. Unknown case sets -- Answers to unknown case sets -- Appendix A: Characteristics of radionuclides for imaging and therapy -- Appendix B-1: Radioactivity conversion table for International System (SI) Units (Becquerels to Curies) -- Appendix B-2: Radioactivity conversion table for International System (SI) Units (Curies to Becquerels) -- Appendix C-1: Technetium-99m decay and generation tables -- Appendix C-2: Other radionuclide decay tables -- Appendix D: Injection techniques and pediatric dosages -- Appendix E-1: Sample techniques for nuclear imaging -- Appendix E-2: Abnormal radio pharmaceutical distribution as a result of medications and other extrinsic factors -- Appendix F: Nonradioactive pharmaceuticals in nuclear medicine -- Appendix G: Pregnancy and breastfeeding -- Appendix H-1: General considerations for hospitalized patients receiving radionuclide therapy -- Appendix H-2: Special considerations and requirements for iodine-131 therapy -- Appendix I: Emergency procedures for spills of radioactive materials. E1043學校採購電子書
- ab: Essentials of Nuclear Medicine Imaging, by Drs. Fred A Mettler and Milton J Guiberteau, provides the practical and comprehensive guidance you need to master key nuclear imaging techniques. From physics, instrumentation, quality control, and legal requirements to hot topics such as sodium fluoride, radiopharmaceuticals, and recommended pediatric administered doses and guidelines, this sixth edition covers the fundamentals and recent developments in the practice of nuclear medicine. This excellent resource in nuclear medicine also features access to the full text online at www.expertconsult.com, high-quality images, and unknown case sets for self assessment. Get comprehensive coverage of key techniques such as PET/CT, cardiac-gated SPECT, and tumor-specific radionuclides, as well as Cerebrovascular System, Cardiovascular System, Conventional Neoplasm Imaging and Radioimmunotherapy, and Positron Emission Tomography Imaging. Reference practical clinical guidance at a glance from important "Pearls and Pitfalls" in each chapter and. helpful appendices including Injection Techniques, Pediatric Dosages, Non-radioactive Pharmaceuticals, and many more Assess your understanding with a section of Unknown Case Sets-expanded in this edition. Find information quickly and easily with a full-color format.
- URL: 點擊此處查看Elsevier電子書
- ref_id: 000251987
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結