Principles and practice of laser dentistry[electronic resource]
- au: [edited by] Robert A. Convissar.
- Publish: St. Louis, Mo. : Elsevier/Mosby c2016.
- 出版年: 2016
- ver: 2nd ed.
- sb: Oral Surgical Procedures , methods. , Electronic books. , Oral Surgical Procedures methods.
- ISBN: 0323297625 , 9780323297622
- ps: Includes bibliographical references. Einstein's "splendid light" : origins and dental applications -- Laser fundamentals -- Laser-assisted nonsurgical periodontal therapy -- Lasers in surgical periodontics -- Regenerative laser periodontal therapy -- Lasers in fixed prosthetic and cosmetic reconstruction -- Lasers in implant dentistry -- Use of lasers for minor oral surgery in general practice -- Laser-enhanced removable prosthetic reconstruction -- Lasers in restorative dentistry -- Lasers in pediatric dentistry -- Lasers in orthodontics -- Lasers in endodontics -- Lasers in major oral and maxillofacial surgery -- Photobiomodulation in dentistry -- Introducing lasers into the dental practice -- Laser dentistry research. E1043學校採購電子書
- ab: Expand your skills in the rapidly growing field of laser dentistry! The new second edition of Principles and Practice of Laser Dentistry contains everything you need to know about the latest laser procedures across all areas of dentistry. With vivid clinical photos and easy-to-follow writing, Dr. Robert A. Convissar and his team of dental experts walk you through the most common uses of lasers in areas like: periodontics, periodontal surgery, oral pathology, implantology, fixed and removable prosthetics, cosmetic procedures, endodontics, operative dentistry, pediatrics, orthodontics, and oral and maxillofacial surgery. The book also covers topics such as the history of lasers in dentistry, laser research, the latest laser equipment, and how to go about incorporating lasers into your practice, so that you are fully equipped to use lasers successfully in your treatments.
- URL: 點擊此處查看Elsevier電子書
- ref_id: 000251980
- type: 電子書
- usertag: 需登入
- 引用網址: 複製連結